Membership is free and open to qualified individuals. Paralyzed Veterans of America’s invites you to join more than 17,000 members nationwide and have your voice, energy and efforts assist others living with SCI/D.
- A citizen of the United States
- A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease, which results in paralysis.
Benefits of membership:
- Financial funding assistance for events, and programs.
- Access to the most current news and information covering the latest global research activities in SCI medicine and wheelchair advances, to the most current issues facing veterans today.
- Receive issues of “Sports N’ Spokes & PN Magazine”.
- Eligible to become a member of a committee or board of directors for the chapter.
- Attend Annual Membership Banquet and Christmas Party
Associate membership is free to any individual who lives within 100 miles of Wisconsin borders. Your partnership with the PVA Wisconsin Chapter allows you low/no cost financial assistance for sports and recreation opportunities. You are encouraged to support the chapter through volunteerism and program participation.